Wednesday, January 24, 2007

FROG OUTING THIS SAT.

THIS SAT FROG HAVING OUT AGAIN.... AND THIS TIME TO TO FAREWELL PEI YING AND CELEBRATE RONNIE AND GUO JUN BIRTHDAY...... WOOOOT AND 1 THING REALLY MAKE MI SO PISSED OF... I AM NOT INFORMED MAN.... WAT THE FUCK... SOME PPL SMS TO PPL AND I THINK TAT FELLA FORGET SMSING ME....... %$^%$$%" DAMN DAMN ..... SO PISSED AND I DECIDED NOT TO ATTEND THIS SAT OUTING... I ONLI NOE TIS OUTING FROM OTHER PPL MOUTH .... IF PPL DUN SAY LEI.... SO OBVIOUS .... ANYWAY I AM NOT ATTENDING.... AND TO FEI PO.... U SAY TAT I WILL SURE ATTEND RITE.... SORRY WOR... I AM NOT... THIS TIME U WRONG LIAO..... THOUGH IS SHI FU FAREWELL I AM NOT INFORMED MEANS I DUNNOE AND WONT BE GOING..... U MAY THINK TAT I AM SMALL GAS OR WAT SO EVER BUT THAN I WAN SAY .... IF U WAN INFORM OTHERS MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS INFORMED ...... UNHAPPY WITH MI ????? NVM I'M PREPARED ......


BRING IT ON .....

this heart of mine was broken at 7:44 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

  • Andrew lee aka yang....
  • offically 18...
  • 11101988
  • a super bad tempered fella and a freak in motor cars and photography...

    my interest are...

  • latest IT gadget
  • money money and more money
  • cars
  • art and design
  • get tall
  • freedom
  • leave my home when the time is up...


things he wants and want to do list

  • honda civic 1.6
  • go back to Perak
  • canon D400 SLR
  • buy crumpler bag
  • find back my old friends
  • and get to know more friends
  • take nice pics
  • more time to sort my photos
  • get rid temper
  • improve on my roller balding skills
  • improve on my fitness
  • get my own pairs of blades
  • Those Days


    Tagboard